The Westmont College Sports Medicine Center provides medical care for 12 intercollegiate sports teams. The services provided include:
- Pre-season physical examinations in conjunction with the school health center.
- Nutritional guidance.
- Strength training and conditioning programs.
- Referral services for counseling and illness.
- Injury evaluation and first-aid.
- Emergency medical services.
- Rehabilitation therapy programs
The Westmont Sports Medicine Staff is composed of a head athletic trainer, physical therapist, assistant athletic trainer and student first responders. Educational opportunities are available via classroom internships.
To learn more about Westmont Athletic Training, please click on the links in the menu to the left.