Juntos

Juntos was a fabulously blessed weekend. I was so overjoyed to see Potter’s Clay come to life in so many ways. I have never attended any of the PC outreach weekends, so this trip gave life to the work I have been doing for the past few months into perspective, and light a fire in me that will keep me pursuing God’s dreams for this ministry through the spring.

It was a general consensus that participants from Westmont and Mexico felt the weekend went well. From the sports team, to the haircutting team, the medical and dental clinic to the VBS camp, all the way to the houses that were painted, Jesus’ name was lifted up, and we took joy in serving him.

One participant, a senior at Westmont, David Gaultiere said, “Potter’s Clay has been such a blessing to me during my four years at Westmont. Every year I am overjoyed by the incredible work that God does in the city of Ensenada. I am continually amazed by the love and joy that is exemplified in this ministry. It’s been very special to be a part of this 35-year legacy of sharing the love of Christ in Mexico.”

¡Dios le Bendiga!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.