Fire Causes Minor Damage at Montecito Home: Blaze started in a pile of cardboard and paper on a patio, according to firefighters

Firefighters were able to quickly extinguish a blaze Monday afternoon at a home near Westmont College, according to the Montecito Fire Protection District. The fire was discovered and reported shortly before 3 p.m. by a pest-control company employee who was working at the home in the 800 block of Chelham Way, said fire district spokeswoman Geri Ventura. more

Comments are closed.