Dwight Kealy to run against Congressman Ruiz

I graduated from high school in Ecuador, graduated from Westmont College in Santa Barbara, CA, did graduate work with Harvard, and then enlisted in the United States Marine Corps with a Master’s from Yale.  I served in the USMC as an Arabic/Spanish Linguist, platoon commander, and Ground Intelligence Officer.  I was the Intelligence Analysis Officer for the 1st Marine Corps Division based in Camp Pendleton on September 11, 2001.  After the USMC I entered private business where I ran operations as COO/VP for one of the largest insurance agencies for California Contractors (Orr & Associates Insurance Services; Temecula, CA).  During this time I attended law school while working full-time.  After graduating from law school and passing the bar exam in 2012, I started volunteering legal services.  I helped a WWII Veteran stay in his home.  I helped pregnant women who were in a difficult place in life and had chosen adoption.  I would attend their criminal court hearings and even rush to the Hemet hospital when they would call me because they were going into labor and wanted to make sure that the child would go to the adoptive parents.  I left the insurance agency in January 2014 to open my own law office so that I could focus on the full-time practice of law.  Since opening my office, my focus has been on business/civil law. more